CIET’s own Olivier Cappon will be facilitating the upcoming Making the Case for Energy Efficiency alongside our lead trainer, Stephen Dixon.
This 1-day course will be taking place in Toronto on October 17, in Halifax on October 22 and in Calgary on December 2.
If presenting proposals for energy efficiency projects and analysing energy efficiency is part of your job description, you’ll want to join us for this training.
This exciting hands-on workshop will teach you to:
- Determine how to best present energy efficiency-related information to every stakeholder
- Better present the added value of your energy efficiency projects or services
- Understand the various financial analysis in terms and ratios (internal rate of return, payback, net present value, etc.)
- Prepare a project financial analysis using a simple spreadsheet and/or RETScreen Expert
- Develop and present effective short proposals for energy efficiency projects