CLIENT SERVICES AND SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST (C4S)
Immediate Supervisor: CIET’s Executive Director
Employment Type: Full-time
City: Based in Montreal or Quebec City offices. Can also work remotely from Toronto.
Start Date: March 2019
CIET is the premier pan-Canadian sustainable energy training organization. Several of our programs are subsidized, required, supported or otherwise recognized across Canada by public utilities, governments and private companies. Our team works hard every day to ensure that our growing number of training sessions and programs provide unique experiences and pragmatic knowledge to all of our clients, helping them become actors of change in energy-efficiency activities and climate-change-mitigation actions.
You will be responsible for providing high-quality customer services as well as marketing and sales support. You will also be the main point of contact for CIET’s training participants, helping ensure a rewarding client experience by giving timely and precise information about our programs, registration process, training prerequisites, certification-related questions, and ongoing post-training options to facilitate our clients’ choice of courses. You will also be responsible for helping support ongoing business development and marketing activities by monitoring client inquiries, running external sales campaigns, generating and validating training leads, and raising awareness of new programs and incentives.
- Developing an overall understanding of CIET’s training programs in order to be able to provide accurate information and answer all non-technical inquiries;
- Answering incoming client calls and emails with questions about CIET’s training programs, registration, payment, eligibility criteria, etc.;
- Handling registrations on the back end of the online registration system (coordination with accounting, monitoring payments, modifications, reimbursements, etc.);
- Handling course and exam rescheduling for participants;
- Managing the course wait lists and notifying participants when new courses are announced;
- Validating eligibility and handling training incentives application forms for specific courses and partners.
- Generating lead lists;
- Placing outbound calls to potential training participants;
- Validating the level of interest based on client inquiries;
- Engaging in external communication with previous clients on new training programs and regional course calendars;
- Running blitz campaigns in support of targeted programs and training sessions;
- Identifying opportunities for larger training initiatives and escalating them to other team members.
- Leading marketing optimization activities, notably based on CIET’s Google Analytics data;
- Providing support to marketing activities as needed, including for social media, newsletters and other web-based marketing activities.
- College degree in business, marketing, management, sales, adult education or other relevant fields;
- 3 to 5 years of experience in customer service, sales or marketing;
- Ability to engage, identify and understand client needs;
- Professional presentation, selling and interpersonal skills;
- Good listening skills;
- A can-do attitude;
- Bilingual (English and French);
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
Other Desirable Qualifications
- Experience in the fields of energy, sustainability, environment, continuing or professional education;
- Experience in managing newsletters, corporate social networks, web-based promotions, and email blitzes;
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO, MailChimp, Survey Monkey and/or Cvent a strong as well as experience in basic graphic design;
- Passion for continuous learning.
Please send your resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com by March 1, 2019.