Thinking of becoming a Registered Energy Advisor (REA), but not sure where to start?
We’ve outlined your path to a career as an REA.
1. Download free supplemental study guides to get a feel for the material
2. Enroll in CIET’s Prep Course for the NRCan Foundation Level Exam
3. Challenge (or take) the Foundation Level Exam
4. Register for CIET’s Prep Course for the NRCan Energy Advisor Exam (House)
5. Write the Energy Advisor Exam
6. Become affiliated with a service organisation
7. Work with the service organisation to assess energy performance and identify potential energy savings in homes
For more information on how to become an energy advisor, visit NRCan’s website here.
For more information about service organizations and how to become one, visit this NRCan’s webpage.
Would you like to be trained on a specific topic? Just let us know!Express my interest
Send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible.
This is to inform you that the course date is too close to be able to ship hard copies of the material to you on time. If you are willing to use the material in secured PDF, receive the material later (likely after the course) and pay upon registration, please click OK to continue the registration process. Please note that the shipping process will start only when the course fees are paid in full and delays are to be expected. Many thanks!