Each year Natural Resources Canada awards organisations demonstrating excellence in energy efficiency with the ENERGY STAR Canada awards. The awards recognise winners for being the best in their class and providing Canadian consumers with “the most energy-efficient products and technology available on the market”.
2019 ENERGY STAR Winners
- Sustained Excellence: Whirlpool Canada LP
- Manufacturer of the Year—Appliances: Samsung Electronics Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Electronics: Ricoh Canada Inc.
- Manufacturer of the Year—Commercial products: True Refrigeration Canada
- Manufacturer of the Year—Windows, doors and skylights: Centennial Windows & Doors
- Manufacturer of the Year—Heating and cooling equipment: Venmar Ventilation ULC
- Manufacturer of the Year—Lighting: L’Image Home Products Inc.
- Retailer of the Year—National: The Home Depot Canada
- Retailer of the Year—Regional: GEM Windows & Doors
- Utility of the Year: Hydro One Networks Inc.
- Energy Efficiency Program Administrator of the Year: efficiencyPEI
- Advocate of the Year: Canadian Coalition for Green Health Care
- Promoter of the Year—ENERGY STAR Most Efficient: Daikin Industries, Ltd.
- Promotional Campaign of the Year: Rheem
- Recruit of the Year: HP Canada
- Recruit of the Year: Restaurants Canada
- Special Recognition: Veritas Technologies LLC
New Homes Winners
- Builder of the Year—Small: Naikoon Contracting Ltd.
- Builder of the Year—Mid-size: Doug Tarry Homes
- Builder of the Year—Large and Performance Excellence: Activa
- Promotional Excellence: Activa
Learn more about ENERGY STAR Canada Awards.