We’ve heard many people talking about the benefits of attending AEE’s World Energy Engineering Congress (WEEC) and what they’re most looking forward to. Energy professionals in a variety of industries and sectors, from architecture to agriculture, are interested in expanding their knowledge, learning about the latest technologies, and finding new strategies and opportunities.
1. “Knowledge is potential power”.
2. “Learn about new technologies and proven implementation in other parts of the world”.
3. “The thought of so much energy knowledge in one place, you couldn’t help but gain insight into a lot of new and upcoming technology available, as well to meet new contacts that could mutually benefit from past experience and knowledge”.
4. “WEEC’s program offers many excellent learning opportunities and the conference is a great chance to connect with energy colleagues”.
5. “To learn more about energy savings and meet with Energy Managers and share ideas and insights”.
6. “Sessions will explore state-of-the-art innovations in the energy technologies, new energy transaction models, and digitization of the industry. I want to be a part of this event wherein I hear from the innovators already creating this new energy future and network with leaders to spark ideas and partnership opportunities”.
7. “My career has focused on energy, energy management and energy conservation for over thirty years, and I’ve never been”.
8. “Footprints can be everlasting if you step too heavy, so I am interested to see how to lighten both organization and personal”.
9. CIET is offering Certified RETScreen® Expert (CRE) training as an added valuable dimension to your week in Charlotte, NC. Learn more about this CRE training opportunity.
10. Conference Session Tracks offer a diverse selection of presentations. CIET Executive Director, Mathieu Côte, will be chairing the much anticipated Conference Session: Clear the Ice: Winning the Fight Against Climate Change – Canadian Style.
Send us an email and we will respond as soon as possible.