In this workshop drawing from Natural Resources Canada’s Dollars to $ense training material, our experienced trainer will provide a high-level overview of energy efficiency (EE) and energy management and, most importantly, how it can benefit your organization in the short term. You will discover a straightforward, seven-step approach to energy savings which can be applied in industrial, commercial or institutional buildings. Interactive activities will help you understand and apply the concepts presented on topics such as lighting, motors, fans, pumps and more.
- Energy Fundamentals
- Seven Steps to Saving Energy
- Energy Savings Opportunities (including Lighting, Motors, Fans, Pumps, Controls, Heating, Cooling and Heat Recovery)
- Tips for Energy Savings Calculations
- Intro to Recommissioning (RCx)
- Intro to Energy Monitoring
The course includes...
- On the training day, you receive your copy of the workbook. This document is included in the course fee.
- Please note that breakfast, lunch, as well as the morning and afternoon coffee breaks are also included in the course fee.
If you are unable to attend the course, you may substitute another person in your place without penalty. All cancellations or postponements must be communicated to CIET by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations cancelled more than 4 weeks prior to the course starting date: no penalty.
- Registrations cancelled between 2 and 4 weeks prior to the course starting date will be assessed a $50 administration fee.
- Registrations cancelled 2 weeks or less prior to the course starting date will be assessed 50% of the registration fee.