Danut Burlac CSEP Distinction : Gold
|Company :||Public Services and Procurement Canada|
|City :||Richmond Hill|
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) - Issue Date : 2006/01/06. Expiration Date : 2024/12/31.
- Making the Case for Energy Management Projects
- Introduction to Building Energy Modelling in compliance with the NECB
- Advanced Building Automation Systems Optimization
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) Essentials
- Certified RETScreen® Expert (CRE)
- Advanced Course on Existing Building Commissioning (EBCx)
- Becoming carbon neutral: Key concepts, strategies and initiatives
If any information is incorrect or missing, please contact us at email@example.com. More specifically, if you have received a certification title (CEM, CMVP, etc.) in the past and validity dates do not appear in the CSEP, including if your certification has expired, please send us a soft copy of your certificate so that we can update the database accordingly, and correctly reflect the points to be used towards your CSEP distinction level. If you want to be completely removed from the CSEP database, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your training needs with us!
Would you like to be trained on a specific topic? Just let us know!Express my interest