Increase your energy efficiency, reliability and your bottom line savings…. Energy savings of 20% to 40% are possible!
CIET is pleased to announce it has entered into a partnership with the Hydraulic Institute for the delivery of the Pump Systems Optimisation 1-day course across Canada. The first training session will be offered on May 23, 2017 in Toronto. READ MORE
This course is product-neutral and provides case studies and actual field data to show the energy savings and kilowatt reduction with a more efficient pumping system. Management can use this course as a valuable tool to introduce better energy efficiency practices within their scope and regions.
Hands-on training on basic pump system interaction and pump designs
- Covers all the energy standards used in pump systems assessment that will help in being able to execute any energy conservation initiatives
Learn why efficient pumping systems are important
Gain expertise on the key concepts to system optimization and energy improvement opportunities
Knowing how to screen pump systems and collect data
- Review case studies on improving the performance of pump systems
- Learn about life-cycle cost analysis
- Gain the core methods to developing an action plan and how to implement
- Review all the available software tools in analyzing a pumping system