The Certified Energy Manager (CEM®) certification is the most recognised designation in energy management and provides a wide range of benefits to help you thrive in your occupation. CIET is the exclusively authorised Canadian trainer of the Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) for delivery of the CEM® training and certification program.
This in-depth five-day training is ideal for professionals who seek a thorough program that covers the technical, economic and regulatory aspects of effective energy management. More than 13,000 professionals in more than 35 countries are now CEM® certified. This training provides a comprehensive forum with problem solving activities for those who want to gain broader understanding of the latest energy cost reduction techniques and strategies. This program is also ideal for professionals who require CEM® certification as recognition of their expertise. On the afternoon of day five, the Certified Energy Manager examination is administered.
Energy and GHG Management Training Program for federal employees: Gratis!
This course is eligible for the Energy and GHG Management Training Program offered by the NRCan’s Greening Government Support Services to federal employees. If you want to attend this course, please send an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
At the end of the course, participants should be able to discuss and evaluate:
- Energy supply, uses, and management in buildings for the commercial and institutional sectors.
- How energy can be used more efficiently in buildings for the commercial and institutional sectors.
- Relationships between energy and building environments, as well as basic design concepts for constructing green buildings and facilities.
- Different systems and equipment for buildings and manufacturing plants.
Who should attend?
- Energy management professionals
- Project engineers
- Energy managers in the industrial, building and public services sectors
- Service providers who wish to obtain CEM® certification
This course is offered in collaboration with AEE.