The Canadian Institute for Energy Training (CIET) is an energy training centre founded in 1996 that offers a wide range of sustainable energy training programs across Canada. The Institute specialises in high quality energy management and energy efficiency training, as well as certification programs. Energy efficiency is by far the fastest, easiest and most logical way to fight climate change. CIET is therefore proud to have been a leader in this field for 20 years and counting.
CIET partners with some of Canada’s leading names in the field of sustainable energy to offer more than 20 standardised training programs delivered in French and English anywhere in Canada. Training is offered through public or on-site sessions and online.
CIET also offers comprehensive consulting services on energy training, ranging from corporate training assessments and gap analyses to comprehensive energy training implementation strategies and curriculum development.
WHO are we?
- High quality energy efficiency training centre
- Developer and provider of the exclusive Certified Professional in EPC program
- Trained more than 5,000 professionals
- Provider of 20 standardised training programs
- Exclusive AEE partner for training and certification programs in Canada
- Exclusive NEEC partner for the Building Operator Certification (BOC) program in Canada
- Exclusive delivery agent of National Resources Canada for the Advanced Building Recommissioning Course
WHAT do we do?
- Deliver several certification programs, including:
– Building Operator Certification (BOC)
– Certified Professional in Energy Performance Contracting (CPE)
– Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
– Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
– Certified in the Use of RETScreen (CRU)
- Development of customised energy training programs
- Public, on-site and online sessions
- Training offered on-site anywhere for groups of 15 participants or more
- Certification body for recognised training programs